A key element of our “lawyer method” is that it encourages going and evaluating the evidence when you need to. The hardest part will obviously be interpreting the words on the page. We’ll help you with that a lot. However, a good first step is looking at where the evidence is. When you do a question,
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?