Now we get to the last big picture principle in attacking the RC passage. It’s going to sound patently obvious when I say it, but the most important principle in solving RC questions is this: Make your decisions regarding answer choices based on actual, specific evidence from the passage. Most poor LSAT takers think they are doing
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?