Principle 2: Read for Viewpoint/Stance Now, the next big key principle an efficient and accurate RC attack is to read for a viewpoint which we might also call stance. The author’s viewpoint or other people’s viewpoints presented in the test is an area of that a lot of questions test. Questions of viewpoint and stance are
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?