Again, pull up the June 2007 preptest that is available online. Here is the link: http://www.lsac.org/docs/default-source/jd-docs/sampleptjune.pdf Let’s continue on with question 19. Section 4 Question 19 Here is a classic RC question of the “MBT/MSS” type, where you are explicitly looking for something that is supported by evidence from the passage. It couldn’t be any more
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?