On RC, there are fewer types of questions than we encountered in the logical reasoning section. Furthermore, it is perhaps considerably less difficult to identify and understand the task that each question demands of you. For that reason, we don’t put a whole lot of emphasis on learning RC by question type. However, it is
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?