Parallel reasoning questions are hard, I won’t dispute that. However, they are beatable. I’m going to teach you how to make peace with them and also benefit a lot from the process of solving them. Some common advice for those who have trouble finishing the LR section on time is to just skip parallel reasoning
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?