PT 19 Section 2 Question 20 Rather than try to describe this in term of deductive logic, I would just paraphrase the argument. Mine is as follows: Any one believing X should agree with Y, because given that Z is also true, then if X is true Y has to be true as well. This
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?