Preptest 16 Section 3 Question 15 Type: Parallel Flaw As usual, our task is to identify the flaw and find an answer choice that has the same flaw. Here, the issue is that while all the tulips may indeed be tall for tulips, even a tall tulip may not qualify as a tall plant. Say
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?