PT 19 Section 4 Question 5 This is a pure evaluate the argument question, where we are just finding an answer choice that most accurately describes the persuasive force of the argument (how well it supports its conclusion). On this argument, we are evaluating the government’s position, and we are left feeling like the government
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?