PT 19 Section 2 Question 16 The key to these questions is always the same: find something in the answers that you are certain that both people would disagree about. That means that both address the issue, at least indirectly. Here the first person thinks lowering the speed limit would cause otherwise law-abiding people breaking
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?