Now I want you to be able to see how we puzzle through real must be true problems, using the techniques you learned in the “Deductive Reasoning For The LR Section” module and reviewed in these Must Be True lessons. For these, you will need your own copies of the problems. We just provide the
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?