Now we move on to a question type that is closely related to Must Be True in that it is concerned with deductive reasoning. In MBT, you looked for an answer choice that could be properly inferred via logical rules from the statements in the stimulus. In sufficient assumption questions, we are instead are given
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?