On some MBT questions, it is not worth it or even possible to use the arsenal of deductive logic techniques we have learned to attack the questions. This is particularly true when there is a math component to the problem. If you are thinking “I learned all that deductive logic stuff and I’m still not
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?