PT 19 Section 2 Question 1 This is a classic ambiguous use of a key term issue. The author switches from a use of “exploit” that means “make use of” to understanding it as “using in an unfair or selfish way.” Thus her conclusion that implementing the policy would “exploit the workers unfairly” is thus
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?