Continuing our lessons handling various logical reasoning question types, today we look at LR “resolve the paradox” questions, also known as “explain the discrepancy” questions. These questions are not closely related to any other type in terms of the methods for solving them, and they are by no means the most frequent opponent you will
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?