PT 7 Section 1 Question 15 Type: Strengthen This argument is of one of the more common types found on the LSAT: cause and effect. The conclusion that the ban was not only unnecessary but has created a danger to public safety that would not otherwise exist is an argument that a given cause (hunting
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?