Let’s take a look at a basic conditional statement. This one is not in the context of a game, but that doesn’t change anything about how we perform the operations that you are learning. Here’s the rule: If I study hard, then my Japanese improves. What is another way I could say this? This way:
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?