Note: This lesson is mostly a recap of topics learned in the basic ordering course. If you skipped straight to these grouping lessons, make sure you go over it. Those wanting a basic refresher on inferences should also certainly give it a quick run-through, as we’ll be building on these topics in the next lessons.
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?