Get ready, because this next bit is about as complicated as it gets on the LSAT logic games section. Once you have this down, you are almost all the way there as far as learning conditional reasoning for grouping games. You’ll be fully ready to crush your way through any in/out games no matter how
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?