We need just one more quick look at the rules commonly found in 3 or more group games before moving on to examples. We already took a close look at distribution and distribution rules. The other commonly encountered rules are restrictions and options (where certain pieces can and can’t go) and rules about which pieces
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?