Now that you have a handle on rules for 3 or more group games, you are ready to tackle some actual games. We’ll start with the easiest. The easiest 3 or more group games tend to have absolutely fixed and rigid group sizes, such as 3 slots per each group. This takes a lot of
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?