In the last lesson we discussed the “macro,” big picture issue of distribution, and looked at how to represent these big picture distributions with numerical distribution charts. Next we have to learn how to represent all the little nitpicky distribution rules that they will throw at you. Distribution Rules Distribution rules are just rules that
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?