Let’s talk about distribution. Distribution is simply the matter of how many items can go in each group. I can’t emphasize this enough: the key to solving 3 or more group games is maintaining a sharp awareness of distribution. To do this, you need to have a good system for how to represent different distribution
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?