Reading comprehension is most people’s least favorite section, and I was no exception. I found doing RC sections to be mentally exhausting. Unlike LR, which is divided up into nice little chunks, RC requires sustained attention to one passage for many minutes on end. As a result, most people find it much more mentally exhausting
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?