How do imagine a 170+ test taker attacks the reading comprehension section? Stop for a moment and picture their process. Chances are you have some major misconceptions about what good RC solving looks like. If I pieced together the ideas I’ve heard about how to be great at RC, this is what the end result
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?