With all our quantifiers in place, there is one quick “automatic” inference I want to show you that you can do with them. By “automatic,” I mean you can make the inference even when you just the rule and nothing else. You aren’t combining the statement with some other statement to make an inference. Take
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?