Now we are going to add an important skill to your LR arsenal: making the logically opposite statement of any statement that you encounter. This is essential for understanding how to make a statement false or seeing when a statement or part of a statement is being contradicted. It also enables us to form the contrapositives
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?