Now we are going to talk about how to make your main diagram for solving a basic ordering game. The main diagram is the drawing of your board, game pieces, and rules. It contains all the work you do before you get to the questions. This includes all the rules for the prompt (scenario +
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?