Now, let’s move into the nuts and bolts of solving basic ordering games using diagrams. As explained in the video above, these are games that deal with the order of given variables (or game pieces). You will be given some constraints (or rules) which control the acceptable order of these variables. Your task will be
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?