Now we can begin to speed things up a little. Here we are looking at another variety of advanced ordering game. This one is common, and once you learn to recognize it and diagram, it’s generally the easiest type of advanced ordering game. I call it a categories/characteristics game. In here, we are just keeping track of
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?