In the last lesson, we covered an advanced ordering game that was pretty easy to set up. To handle the morning and afternoons, we just had one layer for each: Now we’ll see another advanced ordering game. When reading the prompt, it might superficially appear as a very different situation from the last one. However, you’ll see
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?