By now, you have a least gained the first-level familiarity with about 90% of the techniques needed to diagram your game pieces, game board, and rules for basic ordering games. That’s phase one and phase two of your phases of attack. Now we move on to the third phase: linking your rules. You can think of this
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?