Okay, now that you’ve looked at a few types of ordering rules, its time for a quiz to help you hone your abilities. Let’s work with the following basic ordering scenario where we have eight variables being ordered. Assume that we are delivering mail to exactly once to each of eight houses—G, H, I, J,
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?