Just like there were many different ways to say conditionals, some statements are not are not always stated in the basic form “some ___ are ____”. Let’s look at some equivalent ways of expressing this same relationship. “Some” Statements Indicators All of these maybe translated to the now familiar form “some ___ are ____”: Many of
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?
- Am I Setting A Realistic Target Score On The LSAT?