Now we are going to take a look at what sort of inferences are possible with existential quantifiers (“some” statements). Unlike conditionals, which required a grand tour to get them figured out, working with some statements is really pretty straightforward. There is no contrapositive, no weird existential version of modus ponens, none of that kind
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?