As we move on through our logic games introduction, we will now take a look at the phases of solving a game. 1. Assemble Your Game Pieces and Board into a Main Diagram The first phase of any game is understanding your variables. Which variable set are you going to use for the board (the
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?