PT 11, Game 2 This non-1:1 game features the possibility of reusing certain game pieces or not using them at all. That makes for a lot of options for placing the pieces, so you just have to have the confidence to make acceptable scenarios quickly in your mini-diagrams. “I” is a free variable, so that can
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?