PT 25 Game 3 A very tough combination game. You should have in/out games and the two chains technique mastered before you will be able to confidently attack this. Ordering plays only a small role, but you have to properly diagram rules that are hybrid conditional/ordering rules. As this is a “most difficult” level combination
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?