Here we address questions that have no clear question type or are a hybrid of other types. These questions test your ability to follow directions more than anything else. Do what the stimulus asks you to do and for the most part you will be okay. PT 19 Section 2 Question 10 This is like
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?