In this lesson, we discuss proper timing (pacing) strategy for the LSAT logical reasoning section. Remember that this is a benchmark to eventually shoot for. In the first phase of your prep, you should spend a considerable amount of time learning how to do LR problems untimed. Later, after you are feeling confident with the various question
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?