First off, we need to quickly introduce you to a few terms so that we can talk about logical reasoning questions properly. To do that, let’s take a look at the anatomy of a logical reasoning question. An individual LR section consists of about 25-26 questions. For each question, you have a short question
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?