Welcome to Logical Reasoning! The logical reasoning section of the LSAT makes up two out of the four total scored sections of the exam. Because the sections have roughly equal weight, this means that about 50% of your score on the LSAT will be determined by your ability to do well on this type of
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?