On the LSAT, you don’t often get just a couple of simple premises. Instead, conditional statements tend to travel in packs, especially in the logic games section. When they share terms, you may be able to combine them. While this skill is tested a lot more in the grouping games that you will be looking
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?