Okay, now it’s time for some testing. You have to handle making the contrapositive, and doing either of the two inferences (modus ponens and modus tollens) if I provide information that allows you to do so. There may be some questions that you are not comfortable with yet. That’s okay. If you feel totally comfortable
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?