The first thing I note here is that this passage is purely informational. There is no opinion that the author is trying to convey. Rather, we just get a brief tour of the development of law surrounding the disinterment of Native American cultural artifacts from burials. Note the various topics: standing, property law, and individual
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?