Here we have a humanities passage where the author takes a look at a crime novelist, P.D. James, and the debate surrounding her work and the conventions of the crime novel genre. Because a lot of weight and space is given to the discussion of critic’s reactions to her, the main conclusion feels a little
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?