Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
Joshua Craven (www.lawschooli.com) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Like many other Web sites, www.lawschooli.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.lawschooli.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.lawschooli.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- LSAT Study Schedule: 3 Months of Intense LSAT prep
- February 2018 LSAT Discussion
- The February 2018 LSAT Is Coming Up Fast. Are You Ready?
- Law School Application Deadlines (2018-2019)
- December 2017 LSAT Discussion
- Getting Started On The LSAT: A Complete Guide
- 5 Horrifyingly Wrong Ways To Study For The LSAT
- 7 Shortcuts to a Higher LSAT Score
- Why You Aren’t Getting Better At LSAT Logical Reasoning