Welcome to our introduction to LSAT logic games. We are confident this is the absolute best way to get started on the LSAT. Before we dive into the lessons, we thought you might want to get acquainted with your hosts for the course, so here is a brief background: Lawschooli.com- Who We Are Josh and I (Evan
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?