Now we look at some actual example problems from the test in order to see these techniques in action. Grab your “10 Actual, Official LSAT Preptests” compilation so we can look at these problems on early preptests that you will not be used for full, simulated preptests later in your prep. We are going to
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?