In this next lesson on game strategy, we introduced you to one of the most important aspects of mastering logic games—using scenarios. When we do games, we always use a game board to represent the possibilities in the game. We typically have some of our rules off to the side and some drawn straight into the
- LSAT Prep Books & Self-Study – How I got a 177 on the LSAT
- Law School + Pandemic 🤦♂️
- Law School Application Deadlines (2021-2022)
- How Hard Is The LSAT, Really?
- What LSAT score do I need to get into Harvard Law School?
- LSAT score to get into Duke Law School
- 2020 Law School Rankings Leak?
- The Newest LSAT and GPA Medians – Class of 2021
- In Law School Admissions, What Is A Splitter? What Is A Reverse-splitter?